2016年6月27日星期一

First Trailer

I am going to develop and write a new literary fiction/novel named <Mademoiselle>. This will be my second english short novel. I will start to post one chapter of this novel in this blogspot every week and sometimes I will post some of  my old novel. :) Be sure to check it every week! ><
♝♛♚♝♛♚♝♛♚♝♛♚♝♛♚♝♛♚

Introduction and Review:

Aurelie, a cursed princess, was said to born as a sacrifice to the God. Her brother Seth is a cunning prince which have a perfect plan to control the kingdom of Mitochondal by his own hands. But as a mysterious outlander came, his whole plan was destroyed. Will Seth succeed his plan? Did Aurelie survive from the resurrection day? It is the time to checkmate.

                                              ♝♛♚♝♛♚♝♛♚♝♛♚♝♛♚♝♛♚

简介:

奥萝莉,一个身负诅咒的公主,一出生就注定是送给上帝的祭品。她的哥哥瑟德尔是一个拥有掌握整个王国的完美的计划的狡猾的王子,企图将整个世界掌控在他的手上。但自从一个神秘的陌生人来访,他的计划完完全全被打断了。瑟德尔会完成他的梦想吗?奥萝莉会在复活日当天存活吗?是将死的时候了。

没有评论:

发表评论